Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're tired when...

Red face You know you're tired when...

you walk into the men's room at work! Yep did it! Luckily I was the only one there.
    If you don't work on it you'll never finish it.

Power Poster
    Done that, too - but it was at a truck stop.

Those walls sure were decorated! And what were those urinals doing in there? I was in a stall with the door closed when I finally figured out that I wasn't where I had intended to be!

Blog Entries
    Oh Bear, that is so funny. It's bedtime and I'm sitting here laughing at your story.

Moved from Missouri to California June2013 have 1 son 2 daughters, all grown and 2 cats
    Blog Entries
    I've done it too but I was a long time ago and I had ..ahem.. A little to much happy hour! Since I was a little mixed up it actually took me a while to figure out and by then I was finished. I DID Wash my hands I think. Yucky place!

Blog Entries
    I was 'holding' at work. Ran into the bathroom, used it and when I walked out there were men standing by the urinals... I sure did make a run for it to get out of there... Washed up in the woman's room....
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

I did it at the Kansas city airport.. I noticed the urinals, and left really fast.

Should we start a group...Sounds like we're a fun bunch!
    If you don't work on it you'll never finish it.

Blog Entries
    Well drat!!!!

I had a very nice student assistant a few years ago from overseas. One day she came rushing back into the office very red faced. Seems she not only went into the mens room but used it as well and didn't realize her error until she was leaving and some guy walked in and gave her a funny look. She looked at the door saw the sign and the rest is history!
    I am too blessed to be stressed and too anointed to be disappointed!

I can join this group .... was eating at a Japanese restaurant where they cook at the table. didn't want to miss any of the action so waited until end of meal but almost waited too long. The words on the doors were Japanese and I didn't take the time to be too observant. while doing my business, a couple of guys came in to do theirs. I just waited until they were finished before leaving the stall, then ran out of there as fast as I could brushing by a guy going in. continued running until I was completely outside and in the car. so very embarrassed. I've never been back to that restaurant to this day even though the food was outstanding.
    Make it a scrappy happy day!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast