Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are You Nascar Fans?

Banned
    My hubs likes Jeff Gordon. I like Carl Edwards. But most of all we just love to watch the races! We miss them!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

YES!!! I can hardly wait for Feb 14!!!!
    I like Kevin Harvick! My family all has different drivers so it always fun to see us watching the race! My boss scheduled me to wotk on the 14th! I ahve already informed her I will be switching that shift!

We watch too. I am also a Carl Edwards fan but my husband and son don't really say who they are for just who they don't want to win! LOL My oldest son was a Rusty Wallace fan and collects all kinds of NASCAR memorabilia.

You bet!! We have gone to the race in Kansas since the opening of the track!!! It is a good 16 hour drive from our home in Canada, but well worth it!!!!!!!!!! DS love Jeff Gordon, DH was a #3 diehard, then moved on to Michael Waltrip and now this year I don't know who he is pulling for. Me and DD are Dale Jr. all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't renew our tickets for this year's race, we want to go to a different track. Our Sundays are pretty sad without NASCAR!!

Blog Entries
    I guess you could say I am :roll: I use to watch every race every week, now not so much. Quilting has moved to the front of the line :wink: I like Hamlin, my son Jr. . I will be in Daytona the week before the race :shock:

We are #3 fans also and hope that Jr. does better this year. Sometimes I don't think he's got it in him to be a champion. I know he can never do as well as #3 did but you would think he could be better than he has been. We cheer for the RCR cars and some others. I like Tony Stewart but my DH can't stand him. LOL But we are all Hoosiers who go way back.

Banned
    I don't think Jr's heart is in racing since his Daddy died. :-(

Yes, big race fans here, and we are missing the races, can't wait for them to start again. We love Dale Jr, and hope he does better this year. Also love Carl Edwards, he reminds me of dh in his younger days :)

Banned
    And of course Mark Martin. He's a good ole Arkansas boy. :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Ryan Newman is also a Hoosier :thumbup:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast