Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Are you a Quilting Board Addict? Live Chat Addict? >

Are you a Quilting Board Addict? Live Chat Addict?

Are you a Quilting Board Addict? Live Chat Addict?

Old 05-28-2010, 07:00 PM

Hi everyone and YES I am a junkie on the quilters board I can't get enough!! it is so refreshing to know that others share my passion. There is always a pleasent surprise here. A sense of belonging and connection with the rest of the world not just the small part I live in. It is just nice to know that people all over the world think and feel like you do or you can get a different take on your perspective. it makes you open your eyes and heart to new ways of life and you become a better person for it. So thank you everyone for sharing with me and teaching me new ways to look at things.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:13 PM

My name is Melinda...and I am an addict :XD: :XD: I really need to spend less time here and more time sewing.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:22 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Don't we all!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2021, 11:26 AM

Smile Lost

It has been so long since I've been here. This chat room is an awesome place to be, the addiction comes in after you get here. The people on here are so welcoming and informative that you can't get enough. I was lost for quite some time, life has a funny way of getting in the way of things that help us with life. Quilting is such a soothing relaxing comfortable thing to have available to us. Anyway, I just wanted to pop in and say hello. So, from Southern Indiana HELLO! Happy quilting one and all.
Old 12-30-2021, 12:26 PM

I am here several times a day and average 10-20 posting a day. As long is there is new conversation that I can add to. I would have to say I am an addict. Yepper an addict.
Old 12-30-2021, 01:03 PM
Power Poster

Default Frequent visitor but I do feel that might have to happen before long.

I used to browse through a couple times a day, share photos, accomplishments and failures. Suddenly this past week everything on here changed, the format, the look, the feel- I know over the years we have experienced changes but this one somehow is not working for me- could be I still struggle with the effects of my traumatic brain injury, I don’t know what the reason is, I just know I cannot spend time here with this new layout- changes. I’m not going to ( unsubscribe and leave) quite yet, but do feel like that might have to happen before long- if the headaches persist after 5 minutes of visiting
Old 12-30-2021, 09:30 PM

I think I am on here at least once a day. I love this board and enjoy all of the threads. Thanks to all those that make this possible for us. Happy New Year.
Old 12-31-2021, 03:51 AM

During this horrible pandemic, this board has been my pastime. I like reading the posts and I like the games. I’m a word person and these games are right up my alley. Every morning I get my newspaper and work the crossword, jumble, and cypher. I also do the sudoku. I rarely start a post but I do enjoy reading them.
Old 12-31-2021, 04:19 AM

I am here every morning and then again in the evening when chosen threads post new messages. When I first joined I learned so much. Now I feel I am on the other side I can easily pass on info to encourage and share ideas with others. This group has been my community of virtual friends as we have walked through babies, deaths, illnesses, diagnoses. celebrations.and of course COVID. Addicted may be not, but I sure enjoy checking in with my friends.
Old 12-31-2021, 10:53 AM

I am here several times a day, and have found this board to be helpful in many ways. First and foremost, I love being around other quilters, and being able to absorb their knowledge and admire their pictures, and share my thoughts and ideas. I also enjoy the recipe section, and have tried many posted recipes or ideas. The personal section has given me a glimpse into many of my fellow quilters lives, and I love being able to attach a name to a story. I have also learned how different we all are, in our thought process and belief system. Just in my personal life, I've had to become tolerant of others beliefs, even though I don't agree with them, and honestly don't understand them. Sometimes I have trouble even respecting them, but that's on me. I enjoy the general announcements and look forward to antidotes, and tidbits that others share. I enjoy the kinship of all the keyboard companions I have come across while visiting this board!