Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: CAROLINA QUILTER

I am a Brit living in North Carolina (previously Maryland, Italy and England) Love to do art quilts and also do commissions for people. Commissions are mainly repairs and making quilts or finishing quilt tops.
    My passion is art quilts though and all the different techniques. Would love to talk to other art quilters for tips, inpirations etc. Looking forward to talking to other quilters.

Welcome Britgirl. I am also from North Carolina - 20 miles east of Charlotte. Where are you at? You will enjoy this board, a LOT of nice quilters and a lot of great information.

Piedmont Quilter

Hi, what a nice surprise to get such a fast answer! I live in wilmington and have been here for 5 years.

I was born in Northwich, Cheshire and then moved to Stow-on-the-Wold. I still miss it even though I have been in the States for 30+ yearsl. :D

Where are you from and how long have you been here?

Blog Entries
    Hi and Welcome from Northern Indiana ! Everyone here is wonderful and you will enjoy it very much... By the way we love pictures :wink:
    Sharon

Thanks for you reply. I am looking forward to meeting people.

Quote Originally Posted by britgirl
    Hi, what a nice surprise to get such a fast answer! I live in wilmington and have been here for 5 years.

I was born in Northwich, Cheshire and then moved to Stow-on-the-Wold. I still miss it even though I have been in the States for 30+ yearsl. :D

Where are you from and how long have you been here?
    I was actually born here in NC (Davidson County), lived in Jax, Fl for 16 years and moved back in 1976 - been in Stanfield, (Stanly Co.) ever since. Like I said we are about 20 miles east of Charlotte.

Piedmont Quilter

Hi and Welcome from southern Indiana! (We would love to see some pictures...)

Welcome from FL. I lived outside of Raleigh years ago, the people were so nice there! Love art quilts, too. Do you have pictures of your stuff?

Blog Entries
    Greetings from Sacramento CA. We have an Art quilt group in our guild and I always admire their creativity.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board. I am in NC as well just outside our capital city. :)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast