Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: gailw from OR

I just turned 60 and have been quilting for only 5 years or so. Began after I retired and turns out I just love it. I am moving next month to a smaller place, less work more quilting, with my 2 cats. Hope to make some quilting friends here.

Good luck in your new place. Once there let me know if they have any extra place.....would love to have more time for sewing. Ha!
    I started making quilt tops a year and a half ago, I get so frustrated when i want to sew and no time because of all the other things that seem to come first. I tell my husband I am going to take a day off so I can sew.
    Enjoy your time just sewing....we earn it.

Thanks for your good wishes. It makes me feel really good inside when I finish a quilt and find that I really like the way it looks. Hope you can make some time to quilt and enjoy yourself too. Have a happy holiday season.
    Gail

Hi Gail

I have been quilting for a while, am not that good at it but love it. Life too sneaks in and I don't get to do as much as I would like, but then given my tendency to over-do everything I do, I would probably burn out anyway and not do it after that. This I have kept at for a few yrs so it must be a good thing.

Welcome to quilting and to the board. I just joined this morning and already feel comfortable enough to write. I belong to a couple other boards but I just read the posts that interest me, never write. I have already written more on this board than on all the others combined thru the yrs. I must feel comfortable here huh?

Have any questions please ask I am sure there are some out there that will have the answer.

Rita