Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Hi everyone. I am new here. I live in a village on a speck on the map of upstate NY. I enjoy learning new techniques and like just about all of them. I prefer to use vintage sewing machines and repair them as well. Does anyone have any advise as to the best way to familiarize myself with this site? There is clearly lots of information available here, and hopefully friendship and support. Where do I begin?

welcome from Bastrop Texas

Yhe way I do it is just go from one message to another. You can see who is here you knows. Or just check out the subjects
    See which ones you are more interedted in.

Welcome!

Hello and welcome from SW Iowa. Glad to have you here.

hi

HI,welcome from Kentucky

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkQuilter
    Hi everyone. I am new here. I live in a village on a speck on the map of upstate NY. I enjoy learning new techniques and like just about all of them. I prefer to use vintage sewing machines and repair them as well. Does anyone have any advise as to the best way to familiarize myself with this site? There is clearly lots of information available here, and hopefully friendship and support. Where do I begin?
    Hi and welcome from TN.
    Advice on how to navigate this site..... just click on all the areas listed above under the "Quilting Board sm" and see what they all do. "Recent Topics" will give you all the latest that is being talked about, "Unread Topics" will give you the ones you have not read yet, "Private Messages" will give you a message sent directly to you, "Search" is where you can type in key words to find something you are looking for to see where it may have already been discussed. and so on and so forth.

Jump around and have fun. There is always a lot to learn, lots of people to help and so fun to make new friends, learn and teach others and always to share what we are working on, have finished, or are having problems with - quilting and otherwise.

Make yourself at home. :thumbup:

Hi and welcome from MA.

Hi- Welcome from Minnesota.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast