Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: Hello all........Are guys welcome here ????

you are too funny! I own a quilt shop and have met quite a few male quilters in the last 9 years. Like you, they are "In the closet" about their sewing passion. Let the world know. Rosy Grier does embroidery. One of my best customers is a guy. He took grief from his male family for a while until they wanted a quilt of their own.

Welcome from London Ontario

Hey Randy, its great to hear from another man on this site. I like the quilt that you made of batiks, you did an awesome job. It will be nice to see more from you and hopefully I will get to finish some of mine this summer and I will post pics. Anyways nice to meet you and happy quilting.

Yes guys are welcomed. I'm also a guy and I understand about getting the seams to meet but its gets easier as you do more. I've made about five quilts so far. I am currently working on a scrappy quilt with no 2 squares the smae and on a 9 patch quilt when no 2 solid colors are the same.

Hi Randy,

Hmmmmmm. Points don't quite meet up, old machine, still learning. Sounds like you are already one of us.
    Welcome home.
    Merivale
    Australia.

Welcome from Wisconsin

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10