Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello from the Cotswolds

Hello from the Cotswolds

Hello Everyone
    I just popped over here as mention was made of this forum on my Facebook newsfeed, and it looks like a fun place to be, so I joined up at once. I was a quilter in the 90s, and moved over to machine embroidery, and then paper crafts when I was homeschooling, as it takes up less time (but not room). A friend asked me to help her to begin quilting a few weeks ago, and I got so fired up, I have pieced some tops, bought some books and fabric....and haven't found time to get together with my friend yet! (Too busy quilting!). I am very excited about the new fabric ranges and the lovely colours, and think I may well be a Jelly Roll addict!
    Oh yes, my name is Kate. I live in Gloucestershire, England, with my lovely husband, three daughters and six chickens. One of my girls is at uni in North Wales, so I am feeling my age a bit these days. I am looking forward to making some fabulous new quilting friends. Lovely to meet you all.

Oh, I'm so jealous! The Cotswolds is the one place I really want to visit someday. Welcome to the group; you'll love it!

Hello and welcome from New York. This IS a wonderful place for quilters to meet and share. I've loved it since day one.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Blog Entries
    Hi Kate, welcome from NE Ohio.

Power Poster
    ​Welcome from Ontario, Canada.

Welcome from California. Mention of the Cotswolds brings to my mind lovely green fields and trees.
    I promise not to buy any more fabric until I see something I really like. Or it's on sale. Or I think it might match something.

Blog Entries
    welcome from E PA., USA. Famous for the place where George Washington crossed the Delaware River!
    Have fun on the QB.
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Hello Kate, welcome from Missouri. You will love all the knowledgeable people on here. They are always willing to help.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Dallas Tx. Glad to welcome you. You will have all the help and knowledge on this board. They are always ready to answer any question you might have.

Howdy from Oklahoma! So nice of you to join us. Welcome!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast