Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello from Europe

I am a danish lady/girl living in the Netherlands. I got infected by this quilt-virus some months ago. My whole life I have been keen on trying all different creative things - except quilting. I have just never been atracted to it until.......
    Now I am hooked. I do not want to work, cook or clean the house. I just want to sit behind by machine ;)
    I finished a quilt this morning and while sewing the borders my head was already busy with the next project. You probably have it in the same way.
    I really love this site, many very interesting subject, good ideas and beautiful fotos. But I have used some times to "translate" some words like DH, LQS, fat quaters, charms, HQ etc. Even my vocabulary will be enlaged being a member :-)

My quilt of today
    Name:  Attachment-237744.jpe
Views: 16
Size:  145.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Welcome from new england beautiful quilt

Beautiful, welcome. There was a dictionary to the code recently on here. Hope you saw it.

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Texas wonderful quilt

Welcome from New Hampshire. Your quilt is stunning!

Power Poster
    Hi from Ohio! Love your quilt!

Quote Originally Posted by Annlil
    I am a danish lady/girl living in the Netherlands. I got infected by this quilt-virus some months ago. My whole life I have been keen on trying all different creative things - except quilting. I have just never been atracted to it until.......
    Now I am hooked. I do not want to work, cook or clean the house. I just want to sit behind by machine ;)
    I finished a quilt this morning and while sewing the borders my head was already busy with the next project. You probably have it in the same way.
    I really love this site, many very interesting subject, good ideas and beautiful fotos. But I have used some times to "translate" some words like DH, LQS, fat quaters, charms, HQ etc. Even my vocabulary will be enlaged being a member :-)
    First off..Welcome to the Board from Arizona USA! your quilt is beautiful. DH=darling or Dear Husband, LQS = local quilt shop, fat quarters=precut yardage, charms=precut squares and HQ Im not 100% sure about, but could mean HandiQuitler (quilting machine). hope that helps. Enjoy!

Welcome from Washington. :D I love your quilt. :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    welcome, from Florida, USA. that sure is a pretty quilt you have there. :-)

Welcome from California. My husband has cousins in the Netherlands. PM me and we can chat about where and who she quilts with a small group maybe you know them.

Happy Quilting ~

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast