Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Okinawa, Japan!

Pam, while it isn't my favorite place by far, it is growing on me. This is our second tour here.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I didn't think I would get so many replies so quickly!

I also want to thank you for the support!

Blog Entries
    Hi Tabby, It is nice to have you on the board. I am a wife of an army chaplain. We actually have friends stationed over in Japan right now. Have a good time while you are there. Beth

Yes, Lebanon is out the back gate of Ft. Leonard Wood. We were there 5 yrs, but didn't travel much while there. The different military posts are so scattered & no idea where you'll go next. That was always unnerving until we actually knew where we'd be going. I hated Germany the first year, but after we started camping & traveling it was fun & interesting. We went to Venice, Italy, France, Luxembourg, & Holland. It's nice because we met so many nice people everywhere we went there.

I'm sure there are lots of neat places in Japan. You'll have to post pics for us to see points of interest you'll visit. Thanks.

Hello and welcome from SW Iowa. Glad to have you here.

Welcome from Illinois. Your oldest son and my daughter are the same age. Enjoy your time in Japan. Where are you originally from?

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by tabsmonsters
    Hello everyone! My name is Tabby and I am the wife of a U.S. Marine. We are currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan and we are almost 1 yr into a 3 yr tour here. We have 2 boys, ages 11 and 9.

I took my first quilting class in October of last year and have been hooked! I can't remember how I found this message board but I am glad I did!

Where is the best place to post pics of fabric for help with a Bargello quilt? I plan on using Barb_Mo's tutorial.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all and sharing in this passion!
    hello from Puerto Rico, myself and my husband are in the Army,, thank you for you husbands ( as well as your) sacrifice,,, ( but Japan a sacrifice,,lol...) It is very pretty there.. Glad you found the site as well. I came across it by accident as well.. and WOW,, I am glad I did,, they are all so very helpful here,, and there is no question, that this board does not know,, or cn point you in the right direction!!!! Glad to have you!!! :-D

Hi and welcome from MA.

Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome from Alabama :D :-D :-D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast