Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello from Washington

Hello from Washington

Hello Everyone! I live in SE Washington where we grow cherries and I work in a school library. I am pretty new to quilting. My avatar picture is my first finished project. I'm hooked on FMQ and I'm trying to convince my husband that I really need a super fancy machine. I am currently working on a baby quilt and I do not like the sashing color/fabric I used. I went looking for a place I could get advice and that's what brought me to you all. Where's the best place to post advice questions?

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Minnesota and happy quilting
    Nancy in western NY

Quote Originally Posted by Hensandchickens View Post
    Hello Everyone! I live in SE Washington where we grow cherries and I work in a school library. I am pretty new to quilting. My avatar picture is my first finished project. I'm hooked on FMQ and I'm trying to convince my husband that I really need a super fancy machine. I am currently working on a baby quilt and I do not like the sashing color/fabric I used. I went looking for a place I could get advice and that's what brought me to you all. Where's the best place to post advice questions?
    hi and welcome. i live in se washinton cherry country also. welcome to the board. it is a great place for learning and interacting. i belong to two sites like this and enjoy them both and the different ideas and people on both.

if i may make a suggestion...start a discussion in a forum...click on one that seems to best fit your issue from header on each page. many either don't have or don't know how, to post a pic of the quilt or block or whatever. excellent directions are to be found on your persaonal set-up page. it really helps if you do. also, this site has a setting to allow you to upload pics from you mobile devices like phones and ipads.
    the rogue quilter - in from wandering in the sun and snow with camera in hand.

Welcome from Adrian, MI

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Hi from SE Washington. We live across from a huge apple orchard and on our left and right are large cherry orchards. Love it here in the desert of Washington!

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Power Poster
    ​Welcome from Ontario, Canada.

Welcome from Co., I am drooling about where you live. lol
    Jo

Welcome from northern California!
    Janet L52

Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome from NE Ohio.

​Welcome from Western Washington, the cold, dank and wet side of the mountains.
    Sweet Caroline

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast