Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Hi from East Texas!!

Blog Entries
    Hello Linda and welcome from Australia. Sorry to hear of your loss. I started quilting after losing my youngest daughter. Quilting gave me a focus. You will find the most caring,helpful and lovely people on this board. Just be warned it becomes addictive very quickly. Happy Quilting.

Power Poster
    Welcome from WI. Sorry to hear about your loss. Your pets sounds like they are alot of company which is good at a time like this.

Power Poster
    Hello Linda!
    Welcome from Minnesota!
    Sorry to hear of the loss of your husband. Sounds like you have lots to keep you busy!
    You will love quilting! And this board is such a fun place to spend time, learn, share...and make good friends!
    Glad you've joined us!

Hi Linda- from North Texas. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like you are working to keep busy and learn new things. Good for you! Pets are great to be your friends and companions and provide so much comfort. And you are going to enjoy the stitching.

I have enrolled in some Craftsy classes and enjoy them Hope to see you here often.

Welcome to the board from Southern California!

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4