Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi I'm new here - Texas

Lexington, OK
    Welcome from Oklahoma! Now if you are already hiding fabric it might be too late for help! But I have been keeping a list lately of projects that need to be done. I only put it on the list if I have fabric in the house so that helps keep it down a bit. My rule is not to add any more till one is finished. It works, sometimes.... :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    I missed this earlier and wanted to say Welcome from Wisconsin! Are you enjoying the QB?
    I am - I love it here- thanks

From WI then Denver then Houston and now Hainesville, IL
    Hello from Hainesville IL!!!
    I use to live in Houston, and our washer/dryer was in the garage...I would pull in, throw the shopping bags into the dryer and go into the house!!!
    When husband fell asleep watching TV, I would go out to garage and bring in my latest "stash"!!!!!!!

So welcome from a "transplanted" Texan!!!

Fort Worth, Texas
    yeah, I was hiding fabric this weekend. Joann's has had their clearance fabric on sale for 1/2 off the clearance prices. There are 3 Joann stores within easy driving distance from me. I hit all of them. 2 of them I hit twice. It's addictive.

What area of Texas are you from? I'm in N. Texas area.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2