Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new here - Texas

I have only made a few quilts. I love doing it. I have 3 kids so some times it's hard for me to find the time. I was hoping if I can get involved with you all it might help me get things done faster. Right now I am to the point were I think my husband has had enough. I have tons of material and not really producing too many quilts. Maybe I should have wrote I love buying material? lol Now when I find good deals I just hide the material in the car and sneak it in when he is gone- then hide it in my cabinet lol. I really need to get stuff done. Well I guess that's about it. thanks for having me

Hello there :) I only joined yesterday but these ladies are so sweet and welcoming.. and their work :shock: you seriously need a drool bib before you view it!! I hope you have fun here :)
    Jacqui

Hi and welcome from MA.

Quote Originally Posted by imjustme
    I have only made a few quilts. I love doing it. I have 3 kids so some times it's hard for me to find the time. I was hoping if I can get involved with you all it might help me get things done faster. Right now I am to the point were I think my husband has had enough. I have tons of material and not really producing too many quilts. Maybe I should have wrote I love buying material? lol Now when I find good deals I just hide the material in the car and sneak it in when he is gone- then hide it in my cabinet lol. I really need to get stuff done. Well I guess that's about it. thanks for having me
    Welcome from Roscoe Illinois. I wrote on another thread to just hide the material by the vacuum cleaner or the dishwasher - my husband never finds it.

Hi and Welcome from southern Indiana!

Yep, you can get all kinds of good ideas from us--we're all masters at hiding fabric from loved ones :roll:

Welcome from Southern California. Many of us are master's at buying and hiding fabric from our spouces. You are among fellow fabriholics

Blog Entries
    Hello and Welcome :D :D :D Just don't hide it near the fridge :wink:

You are all soo funny- I'm gonna love it here.

Welcome from NE CA. Glad you joined us. I think most of us have a problem not buying fabric.LOL

*Waves from Iowa* :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast