Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Hi from Southampton, England

I think there will be a coach from Southampton going to Sandown either on the Friday or the Saturday. I would love to go to the Birmingham exhibition but cannot find a coach going from here on the Saturday, I dont want to drive all the way, not a happy driver! Will see what can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by tessie
    I think there will be a coach from Southampton going to Sandown either on the Friday or the Saturday. I would love to go to the Birmingham exhibition but cannot find a coach going from here on the Saturday, I dont want to drive all the way, not a happy driver! Will see what can be done.
    Hi Tessie,
    The coach to Birmingham, leaves us, (just off Junction 4A of M3) approx 08.00am on the Saturday --- any good ??
    Dot.

I mentioned earlier I had a penpal from Southampton. I just remembered her name- Anne Hillary. Jeez, half the time I can't even remember my own. LOL! I'm guessing she'd be about her mid 60's (like me) by now.

Have just been looking at dates for Sandown Quilt Exhibition and would you believe it? The weekend of the 17-19th June is the weekend I am travelling back from holiday in France. Of all the dates in the year it has to be the one weekend I am away. So unfortunately I will not be able to see you. I am really mad about this as I am not away any more either May, June or July.

I dont think I can make it for Birmingham either, hopefully there will be some more exhibitions another time. Dont give up on me!

Welcome from mid-Missouri-USA.

Blog Entries
    Hi tessie and welcome from southeast Nebraska!!

Quote Originally Posted by tessie
    Have just been looking at dates for Sandown Quilt Exhibition and would you believe it? The weekend of the 17-19th June is the weekend I am travelling back from holiday in France. Of all the dates in the year it has to be the one weekend I am away. So unfortunately I will not be able to see you. I am really mad about this as I am not away any more either May, June or July.

I dont think I can make it for Birmingham either, hopefully there will be some more exhibitions another time. Dont give up on me!
    Hi Tessie,
    Thats a shame - but I hope you have a great holiday ! If you ever do come up this way - or you have anything going on down your way - please let me know -- there is always next year LOL

I certainly will let you know if there is anything going on down here. Have a great time at Sandown. I will have a trawl around the French fabric shops if I can find them.

Greetings from San Diego, California.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8