Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi from Spokane, Washington(formerly Omak, WA)

Hello, I am restarting quilting after doing a few projects long ago--I will be finishing some older projects, or having turned a blind eye to them for awhile, will be making potholders for my kitchen and 2 daughters kitchens, and hopefully slowly learn how to piece without going to a class, make smaller quilts to do on my Kenmore machine--maybe thowing in some of the stitches, like the feather or briar or others it does someday. Have machine quilted a quilt from Beth Reynolds Stack n Wack which I took a class on long ago-did machine quilting last year--the teacher helped me choose the fabric--so it was stunning--like a kaleidescope. Also am garment sewing as I am an aging apple shape with gravity issues. Age:58. Like to ride horse, read mysteries, go to knitting group and church, and struggle to get house dejunked and clean. Also have dogs, and a cat. Am still up for an almost newbie adoption but do not want to make art quilts as stated yet. Thanks, Jacki/Jaclyn/JJ/Jacqueline(my real name).

Hello and welcome from SW Iowa. Glad to have you here.

Blog Entries
    Hello Jacki/Jaclyn/JJ/Jacqueline lol from Maryland

Welcome you are from my home state but I am now displaced in KS. I am happy where ever I am as long as I can sew. Glad to see you here.

Welcome from central Illinois! Hope you enjoy it here!

Hi horseowner. Glad your here. I'm in Ritzville.
    What shop is your favorite in Spokane.? ;-)

Welcome from Texas :-)

Thanks for everyones kind welcomes!! I have JUST NOW been ADOPTED, no longer an orphan in the world of quilting...happy me!! Jacki/Jaclyn/JJ/ Jacqueline

Quote Originally Posted by dglvr
    Hi horseowner. Glad your here. I'm in Ritzville.
    What shop is your favorite in Spokane.? ;-)
    Ben Franklin in Cheney--I actually live near 4 Lakes, w/medical lake address--I go there to hang out and get advice from Mim(sewer, fabric dept head, and Sandy, quilter)

Will be trying out others, now that having a stash is a quilters MUST--not opposed to using a Joann's coupon for the right fabric, and have found a few quality cottons, at, dare I say it--Walmart north off of division-

The Quilting Bee is not really my cup of tea, but I heard there was a new quilting shop somewhere near Garland(not SewEZ2) that carries Amy Butler fabrics, etc--how about you?
    JJ

Do

Hi and welcome from NW PA. Great site here, sure you will find lots of inspiration and help, i have.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast