Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Hi

Quilting in my hobby. I live in northern Minnesota, near the head waters of the Mississippi. My husband and I have 2 daughters and 5 grandchildren. This will be a fun place to learn.

HI MN ANN

May I ask where you are located?? I am from River Falls Wi..have been quilting fir only 1 year......when my son was deployed to Afghanistan! It has been a very busy year! :lol: Nancy

Ann

Hi Nancy,

I am from the Nevis,Park Rapids, MN area. We are not real far from the headwaters of the Mississippi, Leech Lake area. I have been quilting 10 plus years but really lots the last 4 yrs (after my hubby and I retired) I taught school /preschool/and was a child care center director for many years. We have 2 daughters and 4 grandchildren. I hope all is well with your son.

New from TX and trying to learn how to do this site - am computer dumb. Marmar

well Marmar, so far you're doing alright. welcome to the forum

Thanks for the welcome! So far I've read interesting comments - and by the way - aren't quilters a nice bunch. Have been working on baby quilts for charity and make very easy ones for this. Marmar

yep, we're the nicest people i know. have you visited the picture page? we'd like to see some of yours too

Will need to learn to use that and no, haven't gotten that far yet. Just looked at those ugly quilts on Amy Sim's site - too funnnnnny!