Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi there! I'm new to the Quilting Board.

Hi there! I'm new to the Quilting Board.

Hi there!

Sorry, I posted in the “Main” and the “In Search Of” forums before I saw this forum.

I'm Brenda and I'm new to the Quilting Board. I want to say "Thank you all very much" because I've already learned so much from you guys!

I have one husband, 2 children, 2 grandchildren, 1 dog, and I live in Louisiana. I’ve been sewing since I was nine years old, but the only quilt I've made so far is a quilted wallhanging. That was enough to get me "hooked" on quilting forever!

For quite awhile, I’ve been searching for a (discontinued) Judy Niemeyer “Crown of Thorns” quilt pattern. Do any of you have one to sell? New or used, I’m not picky. If you don't have a complete pattern, I would be happy to buy just the complete instructions, since I can order the foundation papers online.

If you would prefer to trade, rather than sell this pattern, I have 2 quilting books to offer: New Ideas For Lap Quilting by Georgia Bonesteel and Small Patchwork and Quilting by Leslie Linsley.

Thanks so much for your help!

Brenda

Power Poster
    Welcome from Ontario, Canada. I haven't done that pattern but I have seem some quilts posted to QB from her patterns.

Welcome from beautiful western North Carolina.

Welcome from South Florida!! I'm a newbie myself. There are all kinds of things here to see and learn, and the people are very friendly and helpful!!

Welcome from Adrian, MI

Senior Member frustratedquilter40's Avatar
    Welcome glad you found us hope someone can help you out with the pattern. I made the smaller size "Crown of Thorns" but sold the pattern and remaining paper piece templates to another quilt board member a few months ago.
    ​Christine

Welcome! Sorry, but I was grinning at the "one" husband. Surely you didn't want more than one?? LOL

Welcome to the board! This is a great forum.
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Yall are an amazing group! To Tracy Delegal - one husband is quite enough! Thanks for asking!

Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by brent4994 View Post
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. Yall are an amazing group! To Tracy Delegal - one husband is quite enough! Thanks for asking!

Brenda
    LOL My thoughts exactly! I love mine, but please....not another one! Can't wait to see your quilts! And hope you find that pattern!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast