Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Hi There From Missouri!

Welcome! Lincoln county is Troy area right? I live in mid MO. Lots of quilt stores around here. Any good ones near you?

Welcome from Wisconsin. You will love this site, everyone is very helpful. Happy quilting
    If it wasn't for stress.......I wouldn't have any energy at all !!
    Nancy

Wow! What a great bunch of responses! Heck, I need a road map and a month of Sundays to figure this site out! It is huge! I've been having a great time wandering around this site, but man o man, I get lost! So much to see, so much to learn, and so many nice people here! Thank you all for taking the time to say HI! I look forward to chatting and quilting with you all. Tracy.

Beckyboo... Troy is in Lincoln County. No quilt shops here. There used to be one, but it closed down a couple years ago. I have to make the trek down to St. Peters for a Joann or Hancock for my fabric "needs". The WalMart in Troy brought back their fabric department, so that is a good thing. Just part of living in the country I suppose.

Welcome to the Board Tracy!
    Lisa

Hi Tracy: Welcome to the Quilting Board from Summerville, SC. You will love it and be addicted to soon like most of us are! ))))

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3