Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hi y'all

Forgive me, but I am stumbling around here and not sure where to go! I am new-----well.........I am new HERE, the body is pretty rusty and squeeky. We moved to MISSOURI from California and am STILL trying to get use to it!The 2 pictures I included are of the last 2 baby quilts I made for family members.
    My sewing room was large before I put anything in it - it is above garage and is 10 x 22, and is the MOST unorganized MESS (of treasures) that you should EVER see! Is anyone out there a terrific "organizer/planner" ? The ceiling is pitched, and cuts down alot of space! Thanks!!
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I love your quilts -- especially the rag doll. Welcome to the board from Illinois.

love the quilts! welcome to the board!! i would love to come and organize your room but since I live in Montana i probably won't have the chance--darn it!!

So very nice to have someone from my "Old stomping grounds" here.. It was lovely talking to you in chat and I look forward to meeting up again.. your quilts are lovely. Welcome to our "family"

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter
    I love your quilts -- especially the rag doll. Welcome to the board from Illinois.
    Thank you Lisa! Got the pattern at fatcatpatterns.com. 'LOVE them! I was born in Springfield, hubby from Alton - are you near either?

Quote Originally Posted by montanaquilter
    love the quilts! welcome to the board!! i would love to come and organize your room but since I live in Montana i probably won't have the chance--darn it!!
    OMG!! Everyone I heard from is from one of my "homes" or my brother's!! 'went to Big Fork/Kallispell last May - it was HAILING!! BEAUTIFUL state! too cold tho!

I think I'm gonna like it here! Oh! Tippy! The city where Nancy Z is teaching in April is ROGERS Arkansas! And the name of the quilt shop in Springfield MO is The Quilt Sampler!!

Welcome from Oklahoma with a Massachusetts accent. So happy you could be here. There is always room for one more quilter.

Hey and Welcome from Florida!

Hi and welcome from the sunny state of Florida!!! Love the quilts!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast