Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brenda from Oklahoma. Im 48 years odl and fairly new to quilting but I already have a good stash going. I wiuld like to learn how to paperpiece. If any one has a easy way please tell me how to do it. Hugs Brenda in OK

Hi Brenda, I am also 48 and transplanted from Oklahoma (OKC area). Nice to meet you!! Where are you located? I am in Norther Virginia.

I live by the arkansas line in ok. I lived in perry for a short time. Its about an hour or so from okc. Hope to hear from you again. Hugs Brenda in OK

You just passed a pretty time in Eastern Oklahoma. My first husband went to school in Talequah and I always enjoyed heading out that way. I like to go down to Poteau and see the Runestones in the fall.

hi everybody, I'm new and my name is Earlene. It's been a while since I have quilted and I am just getting back into it.

I live about 8 minutes from poteau. I didnt even think about you knowing about poteau or the runestone. My niece had her wedding there.
    Hugs Brenda in OK

I will date, myself. As a young 16 year old bride, several decades ago, I spent a night at the Black Angus Inn in Poteau while on my honeymoon!!

That would be a lovely place for a wedding - the Runestone, that is.

Blog Entries
    new from tennesse i am a new quilter learning everyday love my old singers and am perfecting my quilting skills been along time look forward being here you guys really know your quilting

Welcome to all the newbies who posted on this thread! Welcome from Missouri!

Welcome from Florida to all three of ya'll!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast