Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Just in from Delaware

Blog Entries
    My Girl Scout leader would never have believed international friendship was so easy! I have been back sewing since moving to DE in 1999. My neighbor introduced me to the rotary cutter, and I haven't looked back. We do a lot of charity quilts together, and I love making quilts for the new babies arriving in the family. My husband wanted to keep the one on my signature page - we met in New Mexico, and he liked it too much to send away to a baby! ( I soon made a different one for the baby) Anyway, it's fun to be in touch with so many others who share my love of the fabric and the quilts. WE ARE RATHER FABULOUS!

Welcome from Eastern Washington. Yes there are lots of fabulous poeple here. Glad your here. Would love to see more pictures. :thumbup:

bkb
    Welcome to the board! There are a lot of people here and some very talented quilters. Part of my family lives in Cheswold . I just joined a few days ago and my brain is still trying to absorb just how awesome the people of this board really are.

Hello and welcome from Ontario

Welcome to the board from Southern California!!

Blog Entries
    Hi Ontario - We took our rickety ole rv thru Ontario and up to Quebec last fall - Loved beautiful Canada. And the people were terrific! Have a good one.

Blog Entries
    hey! I'll add more when I can find them in my computer - I'm not always so skilled on this techno-stuff. Glad you want to see- I'm happy with what I've been making.

Quote Originally Posted by JoyjoyMarie
    hey! I'll add more when I can find them in my computer - I'm not always so skilled on this techno-stuff. Glad you want to see- I'm happy with what I've been making.
    Yeah sometimes I feel instead of taking quilting classes I need to be taking computer classes. I love the saying on your
    posts "Keep calm and carry on" now there are words to live by :-D

Welcome from Oklahoma. So glad you could join us. If you have questions, we have answers.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Welcome from Cornelius Oregon, and yes there are wonderful people on the board, I havent started quilting yet but have learned so much already.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast