Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Introduce Yourself
lilhawk has fledged from the box >

lilhawk has fledged from the box

lilhawk has fledged from the box

Old 09-20-2010, 12:26 AM

WElcome from South Louisiana. Congratulations for stepping outside your box. I don't do any of those things either....I don't know very much about the computer,but I do know a little more since I've hopped on to this board. As far as those "fancy" phones go with the texting, etc. I'm ignorant. I CAN use a cell phone for making calls, but that's about it. Occasionally , I will "put my ignorance out there" for all on this board to see. My questions have always been answered with patience and grace. You will love it here.
Old 09-20-2010, 11:16 AM

Welcome from Arizona!
Old 09-21-2010, 07:54 AM

Thank you everyone for such a warm and global WELCOME. They were from 26 states and 3 countries.I can't wait to share this with my son in CT. He will be proud of his mother.
Just got back from the Philadelphia Quilt show. WOW. So many original designs. There were also several International collections. Several of which won awards too. Over 200 vendors made it difficult to find space in our car for us passengers! There always seemed space "for just one more bag". It was a great show. Sunday was the slowest day and the vendors could spend more time with you to explain the newest notions, techniques and machines. I was so inspired it is difficult to be here at work! Work > paycheck> /fabric!!!!
lilhawk
Old 09-25-2010, 09:16 AM
Power Poster

Hello and welcome from Boston, Ma
Old 09-28-2010, 08:08 AM

Though is not quilting related, I need more eyes to help me locate a knitted penquin design for a Christmas stocking for my newest grandson. The space is 30sts x 45 rows. I tried to graph out a quilt pattern but am having "first time" trouble w/ knit row then purl row following the pattern. The head is facing backwards, but I can live with that. It even looks like a side view of a penguins' head! Thank you in advance.
lilhawk