Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New to this forum

Hi I'm Deb from MN. I have been quilting for about a year. I love it but haven't completed a quilt yet. Have several projects started. If I ever get one finished I'll post a pic. Have enjoyed reading posts here and especially looking through the pics. There's some real talent out there. :-)

Deb
    Welcome, Enjoy, Now that your feet are wet, I hope you stay and explore, all this site has to offer. And take advantage of the precious people, who are full of info, and suggestions to make your journey of quilting, one that you'll never forget.

Welcome Deb... We're glad to have you!!! :D

Hey there Deb! You'll find we all have a few WIPS laying around, still there is always time for chit and chat! :D

Hello. I am new to this Forum. I am still learning a lot about quilting and love it. I am between Beginner and Intermediate stage. I have read many of your helpful comments and tips/advice and am learning things about quilting from you all....I am making 3 quilts presently. A crib size quilt is ready for quilting now, and, my "30's" quilt in vintage "30's" fabrics is a large quilt and has a lot of Hand Applique' work on it and it is still in progress. My third quilt is "Cats In My Garden" with hand embroidery work done on each Cat /Flower block. It is almost ready to make into a quilt now. I hope to learn more from you who are on this Forum. Most of the fabrics I have now are Moda....I also like Thimbleberries and Eleanor Burns books/fabrics. 1quiltinnana

Welcome aboard to you both!