Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New at message boards too!

Dee
    I'm Dee from So. Arizona. I'm 63 yrs old and retired and live here with my husband and toy poodle. We moved here 2 yrs. ago from So. Ca.
    I love to sew and 6 months ago got the quilting bug. I can't seem to put it away.
    I'm working on my second quilt-a 9 patch. Just started and the stash is growing more and more each day. I have a Viking and Brother CS6000t. I also machine embroider.

Hi Dee,

I live in Tucson and am 65 years old. Only started quiltiing in January and now can't seem to stop. I live alone and my little dog had to be put down so I am alone. You will love the site, so many questions, so many answers. Post some pictures of your work would love to see it. I have a couple posted on the site, think I have it figured out how to do it.

Keep on quilting!!!!!!!!

Jane Sisk
    Tucson, AZ

Hey there Dee! Welcome to the site. We have loads of fun and swap lots of information and photos. Can't wait to see yours and chat with you.

Hi this is the first time I have tried to post hope it work. Hello to everyone I love this site, and all the quilts that you folks post. Speedyooo :D

Blog Entries
    Hi Dee and welcome to the group. Lots of friendly people here, good information and loads of encouragement. I look forward to seeing more of your postings and pictures, too.

Hello to both Pat & Dee. We would love to see your quilts. We love to ooh & aah.

Hello Pat and Dee,
    So glad you came to join us! Quilting is almost as addicting as all of the folks and messages here! Jump right into the pages share, share, share.

Sharon