Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie/Beginner

Lightbulb Newbie/Beginner

I am a new member, couldn't find the link for "introduce yourself", so sorry if I am in the wrong place. I am a new quilter, limited sewing skills but eager to learn. I really really ejoy this site and the willingness of its members to share their wisdom and skills. Thanks to all of you and I am looking forward to a long long relationship. I am from Washington State transplanted from Ohio. Children are raised and I work part-time. Have a great husband and a great cat and dog. (Sounds like things are just Great for me but I am such a beginner I need lots of help). Thank you all.

Welcome, from Central TX!

Welcome from north central Texas. This is a great site. Ask any question and you will have various answers in minutes. Or at least I always have, even when I changed my first blade in my rotary cutter, I got on to ask if I should sort of wipe the oil of first. I knew nothing. Again, welcome!!

Dina

Power Poster
    Welcome from Ontario, Canada. I access Quilting board from Google by typing in www.quiltingboard.com. There are faster ways of course but this will bring you to the home page. Under the home listing you will find all the different sections of Quilting Board. It will take you a while to find what is where but there are lots of great ideas and posts in all the sections.

Welcome from Western New York. You will love it here!!!
    so many quilts to make, so little time.

RDM
    Blog Entries
    Welcome. Not sure where you are in WA, but I am too. Some great guilds, shops, and friendly quilters within the state, classes at a shop near you are great way to meet people since you're new to area. Happy you found the site and quilting.

Welcome from Michigan. You will love this site and all the help you will get. Questions are usually answered very quickly. It is addicting.
    Sue

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Louisiana

Blog Entries
    Welcome from E PA. You are going to learn and see so much here. Very easy going and helpful bunch.
    peace
    no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. Aesop

Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome aboard from NCal! Lot's of inspiration and things to learn from here. That's for sure!
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast