Newbie here

Old 11-18-2006, 09:29 AM

My name is Cindy and I quilt in the great state of Texas. I've only been quilting since 2000 but I'm so addicted. A good day is a day filled with quilting. I've been married to my husband for 25 yrs and we have a daughter who lives in KY with her husband who is stationed at Ft. Campbell. My first grandchild is due in Jan and I have made him 6 quilts. It's cold in KY. I can't wait to get to know other quilters. :)
Old 12-07-2007, 03:26 PM

Hi Cindy,

It looks like you were the first one to sign up, so missed out on all the welcomes, so here's one for you from me and California. Please tell us about your grandchild and we'd love to see some pictures of your quilts!
Old 12-07-2007, 03:47 PM

Welcome Cindy,
There are a lot of nice people willing to help on this site. It is so much fun being able to share your work with other quilters & get advice when you need it. Hope to see some of your quilts posted sometime. Congrats on the grandbaby on the way!! That will be so nice for you!
Old 12-07-2007, 03:59 PM
bj

Hi Cindy! Welcome to the board. Where in TX are you? There are several of us in the group from TX. I live in Lubbock now, lived in the Houston area for 25 years, grew up in a little town south of Midland in West Texas. Congrats on the grandbaby. Mine is 2 and the absolute joy of my life! He lives in Austin, but gets to come to Granny and Boppa's pretty often.