Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Aloha from oversea :) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/aloha-oversea-t190051.html)

nakotha 05-26-2012 08:15 AM

Aloha from oversea :)

Howdy to all!

First of all, sorry if my english isn't perfect. It's not my mother tongue. But i'm trying to do my best to be understood :)

I started with the quilting thing 3 or 4 years ago. One day i woke up and the first thought (out of the blue) was: I need to make a quilt. If not, I am going to die. The result wasn't the best i ever did. But my mom still keeps this ugly thing and is very proud to be the owner of my first quilt.

Right now i am working on my sixth quilt. It is a tripple irish chain and the first time that I am handquilting the whole monster :)

When I look at all the beautiful quilts and stuff here in the picture sector or whenever I see a pic of one of those amish quilts, i feel like a bungler, but I am enyoing my little talent and having much fun.

nakotha

icon17 05-26-2012 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by nakotha (Post 5244262)
Howdy to all!

First of all, sorry if my english isn't perfect. It's not my mother tongue. But i'm trying to do my best to be understood :)

I started with the quilting thing 3 or 4 years ago. One day i woke up and the first thought (out of the blue) was: I need to make a quilt. If not, I am going to die. The result wasn't the best i ever did. But my mom still keeps this ugly thing and is very proud to be the owner of my first quilt.

Right now i am working on my sixth quilt. It is a tripple irish chain and the first time that I am handquilting the whole monster :)

When I look at all the beautiful quilts and stuff here in the picture sector or whenever I see a pic of one of those amish quilts, i feel like a bungler, but I am enyoing my little talent and having much fun.

nakotha

WELCOME!!! And You Sound Just Fine To Me!! Hope you will love it here on the QB!! Lori K. icon17 :)

quiltymom 05-26-2012 11:56 AM

Hi from Battle Creek,Michigan!!!!

Neesie 05-26-2012 12:10 PM

Howdy and welcome, from Texas! Your English sounds fine, to me! :)

MarLeClair 05-26-2012 12:22 PM

Your English is fine and you will have a wonderful time here. Any Irish chain quilt will be a winner. Great pattern.
Hello from Upstate New York.

Lakeview Quilting 05-26-2012 12:27 PM

Hello, welcome from Oklahoma!!!

Janet L52 05-26-2012 03:15 PM

Hello and welcome from northern California! Your English is fine!

fred singer 05-26-2012 04:25 PM

welcome, can't wait to see your picture. we all have to start somewhere., I learn something new all the time.
Life would be humdrum if we didn't learn new things or try new things

DeniseB 05-26-2012 06:15 PM

Hello and welcome from Ohio. You will love spending time here.

krysti 05-26-2012 06:24 PM

Welcome from Colorful Colorado--you'll love it here!