Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Introduce Yourself (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/)
-   -   Hello from Central NY (https://www.quiltingboard.com/introduce-yourself-f3/hello-central-ny-t88190.html)

sharonkquilter 01-06-2011 02:27 PM

I've been lurking here for a while and decided to finally pop up and say hello! :D Without knowing, the members here have given me so many great ideas and helpful hints! Now, I just have to find the time to make more quilts! I'll probably have to get a digital camera also (now only have the one on my phone) so I can start posting some pictures! Started making quilts about three or four years ago, but in the last 6 to 8 months I have picked up the pace, both in how many I have made and following actual patterns! I do have to admit, I have a problem totally following a pattern all the way through... like to put my own ideas/design changes into each quilt I make. Still stitch in the ditch when putting the quilts together, until I recently bought a Brother, there wasn't a choice! I also have several UFO's because I have no problem finishing the tops, but need a little "boost" to finish the quilt process. Oh great... news is on... MORE snow coming this way! :|

DebbieJJ 01-06-2011 02:36 PM

Welcome, this site is addicting! I don't get too much of anything done anymore since I found this board!

CarrieAnne 01-06-2011 02:38 PM

welcome!

LAB55 01-06-2011 03:01 PM

Hello from Western Maryland !!

Cyn 01-06-2011 03:12 PM

Welcome from NC! No snow here :)

ann clare 01-06-2011 03:46 PM

Welcome from Ireland

plainjane 01-06-2011 03:56 PM

Welcome from Arkansas:)

Pamper 01-06-2011 03:57 PM

Hello from the Mountains of Arizona where we have 14" of snow on the ground. Welcome.

diane647 01-06-2011 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by sharonkquilter
I've been lurking here for a while and decided to finally pop up and say hello! :D Without knowing, the members here have given me so many great ideas and helpful hints! Now, I just have to find the time to make more quilts! I'll probably have to get a digital camera also (now only have the one on my phone) so I can start posting some pictures! Started making quilts about three or four years ago, but in the last 6 to 8 months I have picked up the pace, both in how many I have made and following actual patterns! I do have to admit, I have a problem totally following a pattern all the way through... like to put my own ideas/design changes into each quilt I make. Still stitch in the ditch when putting the quilts together, until I recently bought a Brother, there wasn't a choice! I also have several UFO's because I have no problem finishing the tops, but need a little "boost" to finish the quilt process. Oh great... news is on... MORE snow coming this way! :|

Welcome to the site. Since I started on this site I do more chatting than quilting. I am waiting to be inspired. Or am I just fooling myself.

Twisted Quilter 01-06-2011 04:27 PM

Hello from Michigan!