Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re-Introduction

Hi Everyone! I joined this site last year but kind of drifted away so I thought i would re-introduce myself. My name is Danielle and I'm from NE Florida. I started quilting last summer. Well.. let me take that back. I started my first quilt last summer, it still needs to be quilted but its pretty much done in my book. I started quilting so I could make my husband a quilt for Christmas and wouldn't you know that after collecting fabric for over a year, i *think* i'm ready to start on the darn thing. But of course I have forgotten everything I learned in my beginning class last summer so I have signed up for another beginning class at my local quilt shop. And of course searching for fabric and ideas for the class, I have got the "quilt" bug again and decided to come check in.

Look forward to meeting everyone again.

Blog Entries
    Well WELCOME Back ! Hope you have fun rediscovering everything here and in class !
    Sharon

Welcome back from Southern California. Hope you can keep that quilting bug for a while and get lots done. I had my fabric collecting down before I really started quilting too.

Welcome back. I recently joined, but have been getting the newsletters for awhile. I am in SE FLorida. Boy is it hot down here. I also got the quilting bug while taking a class at the local community school. Good luck

Welcome back Danielle. Good luck with your class. Everyone here is so nice and we are all here to help each other. If you fun into a snag - just post and you'll get many answers. Can't wait to see your hubby's quilt ~ don't forget to post pictures.

I see you are in Jax, FL. I lived there for 16 years ~ lastly on the South Side in the University Area. I now live in the Piedmont of North Carolina.

Welcome!!!!!!!

Piedmont Quilter

Welcome back!!

Hello, and welcome from Missouri! Hope you get back up to speed as quickly as you want! This is a wonderful place to ask questions! :lol:

*Waves from Iowa* :) Welcome back

Welcome back!

Welcome back! A big Hello from Maine :D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast