Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: suzieblue

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    5
    Hi, I am Susan from Perth, Western Australia. I am happily married and have been for 35 year. I have 1 son, 2 grandsons 6 years old and 4 years old. My passion is patchwork and quilting and machine embriodery. I love looking at all the lovely quilts clever people are creating. I was introduced to this lovely site by my sister Rhona who lives in South Australia. :thumbup:

  2. #2
    Super Member Qbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,167
    Well Howdy from Kentucky Suzie :D You'll LOVE the forum...great people! Welcome!

  3. #3
    Power Poster ann clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Navan. Co. Meath. Ireland
    Posts
    15,117
    Welcome from Ireland

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    5
    Thanks you Kentucky Suzie, would you please be kind enough to advise me how to get myself out of hiding. I am unsure of what to do as I am definately not in hiding. I am looking forward to joining this lovely group. Thank you for the lovely welcome.

  5. #5
    Quilting Di's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    NE Indiana
    Posts
    662
    Quote Originally Posted by suzieblue
    Thanks you Kentucky Suzie, would you please be kind enough to advise me how to get myself out of hiding. I am unsure of what to do as I am definately not in hiding. I am looking forward to joining this lovely group. Thank you for the lovely welcome.
    Welcome from NE Indiana, USA! To get out of hiding, go to My Profile (at top of page) and update it to show your location. Enjoy the QB.

  6. #6
    Super Member DebsShelties's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    2,858
    Blog Entries
    1
    Welcome from Virginia

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilting Di
    Quote Originally Posted by suzieblue
    Thanks you Kentucky Suzie, would you please be kind enough to advise me how to get myself out of hiding. I am unsure of what to do as I am definately not in hiding. I am looking forward to joining this lovely group. Thank you for the lovely welcome.
    Welcome from NE Indiana, USA! To get out of hiding, go to My Profile (at top of page) and update it to show your location. Enjoy the QB.
    thanks, I have done this and on my way to enjoying this site.

  8. #8
    Super Member katesnanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,096
    Blog Entries
    15
    Welcome suzieblue from another Aussie. katesnanna here in Brisbane. Lived in Rockingham for 12 months in 2003.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by katesnanna
    Welcome suzieblue from another Aussie. katesnanna here in Brisbane. Lived in Rockingham for 12 months in 2003.
    thanks for replying Katesnanna. Lovely to hear from you. This is the first time I've done this and all is very new to me, so forgive me if I do anything wrong. We are at the opposite end of Perth, in the Swan Valley (amongst the vineyards) and love it. We have been here most of our married life and have no intention of moving anywhere else.

  10. #10
    Super Member katesnanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,096
    Blog Entries
    15
    We came to W.A. from Qld. Had 2 daughters living there at the time.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.