Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: suzieblue

Hi, I am Susan from Perth, Western Australia. I am happily married and have been for 35 year. I have 1 son, 2 grandsons 6 years old and 4 years old. My passion is patchwork and quilting and machine embriodery. I love looking at all the lovely quilts clever people are creating. I was introduced to this lovely site by my sister Rhona who lives in South Australia. :thumbup:

Well Howdy from Kentucky Suzie :D You'll LOVE the forum...great people! Welcome!

Welcome from Ireland

Thanks you Kentucky Suzie, would you please be kind enough to advise me how to get myself out of hiding. I am unsure of what to do as I am definately not in hiding. I am looking forward to joining this lovely group. Thank you for the lovely welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by suzieblue
    Thanks you Kentucky Suzie, would you please be kind enough to advise me how to get myself out of hiding. I am unsure of what to do as I am definately not in hiding. I am looking forward to joining this lovely group. Thank you for the lovely welcome.
    Welcome from NE Indiana, USA! To get out of hiding, go to My Profile (at top of page) and update it to show your location. Enjoy the QB.

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Quilting Di
    Quote Originally Posted by suzieblue
    Welcome from NE Indiana, USA! To get out of hiding, go to My Profile (at top of page) and update it to show your location. Enjoy the QB.
    thanks, I have done this and on my way to enjoying this site.

Blog Entries
    Welcome suzieblue from another Aussie. katesnanna here in Brisbane. Lived in Rockingham for 12 months in 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by katesnanna
    Welcome suzieblue from another Aussie. katesnanna here in Brisbane. Lived in Rockingham for 12 months in 2003.
    thanks for replying Katesnanna. Lovely to hear from you. This is the first time I've done this and all is very new to me, so forgive me if I do anything wrong. We are at the opposite end of Perth, in the Swan Valley (amongst the vineyards) and love it. We have been here most of our married life and have no intention of moving anywhere else.

Blog Entries
    We came to W.A. from Qld. Had 2 daughters living there at the time.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast