Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: $150.00 Off Juno Serger at HancockFabrics.com

Just an FYI, Hancock is running their Juno Serger by Janome (reg. 329.99) at 179.99 each. ($150 off)

http://www.hancockfabrics.com/Juno-S...VVviewprod.htm

They also have 50% off their Novelty Fleece, Make it Green Fleece, and Blizzard Flannel fabrics.

I have always wanted a serger. Thinking about taking the plunge and getting one at this price. Does anyone have a Serger? What are the pros of Serger vs. Sewing Machine? I am very beginner, so I appreciate any insight into this.

Blog Entries
    I've had my mom's serger for several years, but didn't use it until recently. I don't know what I did without it before when making clothing and other crafty stuff! (I don't use it for quilting)
    The one I have is a Viking...great lil machine!! Take the plunge, water's FINE! :)

Thanks Charlee!

I have a surger "off brand" I loved it until the thread broke, now I can't get it rethreaded Make sure you have easy guild lines Or easy to thread. Theresse

Blog Entries
    thanks

Banned
    Blog Entries
    that looks nice, I have my mothers, and used to do flees blankets for the kids. but one of the spools is a dickens to thread. God bless. Penny