Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: $5/yd Batiks and more

Blog Entries

$5/yd Batiks and more

Someone on the board referenced this place to order fabric at reasonable prices. Well, I did it and I love the fabric I received today. It took only 3 days from the time I ordered until it hit my porch. I did have to pay postage but there was no handling charge. Check it out for yourself....lots of choices. www.doviequiltingandfabric.com
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

They do have great prices!!
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    Great prices, but hard to use website and they appear to only take paypal. I'd like to know the makers of the individual pieces they thumbnail, too.

Jan in VA
    Jan in VA
    Living in the foothills
    peacefully colors my world.

Will have to check this out! Might even have to go shopping in person as this is not too terribly far away.

This is a great place to shop...I have ordered and received beautiful and quality fabric from them...and the service..the attitude is wonderful..something these days is hard to find.

I have to agree with quilt queen, and for those who are wondering about labels, it's all goof quilt shop quality fabric, Moda, etc.

Blog Entries
    www.doviequiltingandfabric.com has put a lot of her Miscelaneous..and what few batiks she has left all on sale for $2 a yd..these fabrics are from Moda...Marshals..United Notions..etc.. all quality fabrics..and like the others above have said..the fabric and service are wonderfull.. I live about a mile from this shop..she is a friend of mine..I do most of her longarm quilting...she is trying to move these fabrics to have room for all the new stuff she is getting in...she is sending out orders everyday..so these fabrics will be gone soon....her place is very small...one owner...all these fabrics that are on sale...was anywhere from $5..to $9.98 a yd..they are all 100% cotton...so its a great bargain..thank you for all your nice compliments and hope you continue to shop with Dovie...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan in VA View Post
    Great prices, but hard to use website and they appear to only take paypal. I'd like to know the makers of the individual pieces they thumbnail, too.

Jan in VA
    Jan...she takes credit cards also...and Paypal...
    the fabrics are Moda, Marshals, United Notions, etc..

Blog Entries
    I've bought from Dovie before and she is the nicest lady. Her prices are great and so is her fabric.

Thanks for the link.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast