Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 20% off total order sale!

Blog Entries

20% off total order sale!

Hey Y'all,
    Just wanted to share this tidbit of news....

Carolina Cotton Company is having a spring sale for a few days only.... 20% off your total purchase!
    They have really great everyday prices but with 20% that makes for Really GREAT prices!

Check'em out www.carolinacottoncompany.com

Happy Shopping! I gotta run and go finish my shopping before everything is sold!
    Lisa B in NC
    Quilting is my Happy Thought!
    http://www.quiltingkrazy.blogspot.com

The Beautiful Willamette Valley In Oregon
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
    Hey Y'all,
    Just wanted to share this tidbit of news....

Carolina Cotton Company is having a spring sale for a few days only.... 20% off your total purchase!
    They have really great everyday prices but with 20% that makes for Really GREAT prices!

Check'em out www.carolinacottoncompany.com

Happy Shopping! I gotta run and go finish my shopping before everything is sold!
    Hummm, I went to their site, couldn't find a phone number, had to Google it, then tried an email message, and the site would not "send" it after 3 tries. I left a VM message for Monday.....maybe they will call me.....
    Shirley
    "We shall pass this way on Earth but once; if there is any kindness we can show, or good act we can do, let us do it now, for we will never pass this way again." Stephen Grellet