Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 3 Part Youtube video - make an ereader cover

Blog Entries

3 Part Youtube video - make an ereader cover

I really enjoyed this. I don't know if it was because I like the material she used or if I really like the finished project. I just got a cheap little tablet so I will be making one of these, but I probably won't be making it with little squares. The instructions are in three different videos, so when you finish the first part, you get more video choices and parts 2 and 3 should be included with those choices. They are labeled very clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4ahs...feature=relmfu

Blog Entries
    Great way to use up extra charm squares.

watched videos....can tell she is not a "seasoned" quilter.........interesting to see how the Big Shot cuts the fab....don't like those scalloped edges.....I have a Go - like mine better........I have made a similar carrier for my Kindle...but mine is a tri-fold........purse side holds whatever, Kindle sits in the middle, held down with four corner elastic pieces, then flip top.........too bad I am not really fond of the K..............it was an impulse buy......

Blog Entries
    Do you mind sharing where you got your pattern from?

Quote Originally Posted by Geri B View Post
    watched videos....can tell she is not a "seasoned" quilter.........interesting to see how the Big Shot cuts the fab....don't like those scalloped edges.....I have a Go - like mine better........I have made a similar carrier for my Kindle...but mine is a tri-fold........purse side holds whatever, Kindle sits in the middle, held down with four corner elastic pieces, then flip top.........too bad I am not really fond of the K..............it was an impulse buy......
    ~Charlotte~
    This is the day that the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Thanks for posting the link.