Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 40% off Accuquilt Dies ~ JoAnns

40% off Accuquilt Dies ~ JoAnns

Accuquilt Dies are 40% off this week in-store and online. Free shipping with $50 order. JoAnns also give additional 10% off with a VIP card. If you are a member of Quilt or Sewing Guild you can get a VIP card. When you order online you can only use one code either Free Shipping or VIP code.

That is good to know.
    "In this age of information, ignorance is a choice".

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

good price will have to look into it......I hope they have a good selection, maybe I will check on line first.....

All I was just looking on line and it looks like a lot of what they have is "available only on-line". Thanks for the heads up

Wait til Friday and use the extra 25% off coupon! That is a great buy and if you do not have a VIP card, you can go to their website and apply for one. Being a member here is considered a guild!

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramby View Post
    Wait til Friday and use the extra 25% off coupon! That is a great buy and if you do not have a VIP card, you can go to their website and apply for one. Being a member here is considered a guild!
    What do you use as 'proof' to being a member 'here' as a GUILD ??

Thanks for the information!

Thanks so much for posting this, Ann63! I had some extra cash from teaching a quilt guild workshop and wanted to use it to get more dies for my Go! Baby. I'd looked online and found a couple good deals, but I hate to pay shipping...makes a good deal not so good. I saw your post yesterday, went to JoAnns today, and was able to get the 3 dies I wanted and not only got the 40% off but was able to get a VIP card for being a guild member (that alone saved me over $5!). I'm such a happy, happy camper! (Plus I still have some money left for other quilty goodies!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gramby View Post
    The 25% off coupon usually have exclusions on the Accuquilt and other brand items. I don't think you will be able to use it, but check to make sure.

Thanks for the info. I'm a new owner of an accuquilt go and I really am having fun with it. I bought a couple extra dies when I purchased the machine and have been wanting to get more dies..... so I did just now also a couple of more mats. Thanks for the sale JoAnn, you have a new customer, it's easier to justify the spending.
    SEW MUCH FUN!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast