Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 40% off Accuquilt Dies ~ JoAnns

40% off Accuquilt Dies ~ JoAnns

Accuquilt Dies are 40% off this week in-store and online. Free shipping with $50 order. JoAnns also give additional 10% off with a VIP card. If you are a member of Quilt or Sewing Guild you can get a VIP card. When you order online you can only use one code either Free Shipping or VIP code.

That is good to know.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

good price will have to look into it......I hope they have a good selection, maybe I will check on line first.....

All I was just looking on line and it looks like a lot of what they have is "available only on-line". Thanks for the heads up

Wait til Friday and use the extra 25% off coupon! That is a great buy and if you do not have a VIP card, you can go to their website and apply for one. Being a member here is considered a guild!

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gramby View Post
    Wait til Friday and use the extra 25% off coupon! That is a great buy and if you do not have a VIP card, you can go to their website and apply for one. Being a member here is considered a guild!
    What do you use as 'proof' to being a member 'here' as a GUILD ??

Thanks for the information!

Thanks so much for posting this, Ann63! I had some extra cash from teaching a quilt guild workshop and wanted to use it to get more dies for my Go! Baby. I'd looked online and found a couple good deals, but I hate to pay shipping...makes a good deal not so good. I saw your post yesterday, went to JoAnns today, and was able to get the 3 dies I wanted and not only got the 40% off but was able to get a VIP card for being a guild member (that alone saved me over $5!). I'm such a happy, happy camper! (Plus I still have some money left for other quilty goodies!)

Quote Originally Posted by Gramby View Post
    The 25% off coupon usually have exclusions on the Accuquilt and other brand items. I don't think you will be able to use it, but check to make sure.

Thanks for the info. I'm a new owner of an accuquilt go and I really am having fun with it. I bought a couple extra dies when I purchased the machine and have been wanting to get more dies..... so I did just now also a couple of more mats. Thanks for the sale JoAnn, you have a new customer, it's easier to justify the spending.
    SEW MUCH FUN!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast