Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 45 minute quilt top

took me forever LOL!! but really it is easy. going to make a baby one next. That one will probably take me 2 hours if I'm lucky

I made one for hubby for christmas last year I was running out of time ,so i try it and really love how it turned out I cut my own strips
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fresno-CA/Gingerbread-Creations-Boutique/198849646808507

I made one for my nephew in the service His mom is tying it now.it is a little nuts at first but fun

Quote Originally Posted by mrs. fitz View Post
    Try "60 minute quilt" instead of 45. I made one, it was very quick but not 45 minutes or 60. I think Missouri Quilt might have a tutorial on it also.
    They do & there was a thread (with directions) about it here on the board at one time, too.

There also is a gallery with a bunch of these in it. It think it's called the Jelly Roll Race gallery.
    Last edited by burchquilts; 08-07-2012 at 01:42 AM.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by debbieoh View Post
    took me forever LOL!! but really it is easy. going to make a baby one next. That one will probably take me 2 hours if I'm lucky
    How are you going to make your baby one? I have a couple of kiddie jelly rolls that I want to use to make a couple of baby ones. I think I'm going to cut the strips in half & try it that way.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Blog Entries
    we did this pattern (1600 jelly roll race) at our Project Linus gathering. From start to finish, we got the tops down in about 1-1/2 hours. it can be a bit trying and not sure I want to tackle one again any time soon but it was fun while we were working on them together.
    Life's More Fun with a Doxie !!

Vicki G - Have a Great Day !!
    www.vickigdesigns.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2