Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 60% coupon for Joann's and Warm and Natural batting info

I always buy Warm and Natural and always use at least a 4o% off coupon. And last time I did buy a whole bolt at the store but think it only had 25 yards on it.

Blog Entries
    This is how I always buy my batting. I wait for the discount coupon and then order. In the beginning, I also had free shipping. But no more! I love the convenience of this.

Lindakaycat

I use the 60% coupon also, The roll will we 40yds, and the box fits in the trunk of my cavalier. Lucky JoAnn's
    is a mile away---I just hate to pay for shipping.....and yes it is $14.99 a yard.

Take care
    Lana
    the Quilting Dreamer

using my 60% off coupon to buy muslin. I love it to back my quilts. I get the wide one and will get enough for two quilts. Yea!!!

Queen size...alway 90 by 40 yds...warm and natural...does come in different widths n lenghts, tho...just have to check to make sure no restrictions apply with coupon..sometimes do sometimes dont...just read well first....

Quote Originally Posted by psumom View Post
    Last time I special ordered, I had to pay shipping to the store! I talked to the store manager, and said if I had known I had to pay shipping, I would have had the order sent to my house!! She did refund the shipping charges!
    This happened to me when I special ordered upholstery fabric which is the only way you can get it. Had to pay $19 shpg. to the store. The store is 25 miles from me. I was so angry & will think twice in the future.

Is that 60% coupon just for the bolts or can you use it on the packaged stuff, too? I don't buy the bolts as I have no place to store them.

Can you get the coupon online?

Blog Entries
    I have bought my Warm and Natural batting from JoAnns, for the past 3-4 years on Black Friday. They usually have it 50% off then and if you go in at O dark thirty in the morning you get an additional discount. I am hoping they offer the same this year!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2