Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: 60% off coupon at JA, any other Vday sales?

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Got an 18" x 24" Olfa cutting mat for under $10 with my coupon. The mat will go on my nice tray from Walmart next to me when I am at the machine.

Also, DH bought my other purchases that were all on sale and showed his military disabled card and got another 20% off. He also used another 60% coupon for a pinking blade for my rotary cutter.

All in all it was fun. Everyone, staff and customers, were nice to be around and a lot of laughter. Felt sorry for the babies who were not happy about joining their Moms. Hats off to you Moms. I remember the days!
    Last edited by SewExtremeSeams; 11-12-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Conartist1945 View Post
    Thank you so much for the reminder. I just ordered a bolt of warm and natural that would have cost 6 hundred thirty something (with tax) and I ended up getting it for @255.00! Thanks again
    good golly miss molly. has it gone up that much? or have i had mine stashed sooo long i have forgotton how much it costs. that's what i always do, use a 40% off for my batting. went today and ordered 30 yards of muslin with a 60% off coupon. and i was putting away the last bit i had bought last week, and found 2 coupons for 60% off they had given me last week. But, i didn't want to spend my self into the poor house, so i just ignored them.

And i got a pack of rotary blades at 60% off. glad someone mentioned them here.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3