Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Accuquilt Go! - 50% Off

Blog Entries
    joanns has exclusions on all their coupons for this and other electronics. this is always printed on the coupon.
    cannot not purchase online or at the store with coupons.

This was appears to have been a 1 day sale, as it was only online (I called to see if they were on sale in the store)

However I got my shipping confirmation, and it's on the way. I purchased every die, except for the applique ones.

SUPER excited to get the 1 1/2 inch strip die...log cabin here I come. :)

Anyway, looks like the sale is over.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I am dreaming again, but thank you. Penny

Blog Entries
    too bad! Woulda bought it.
    Gotta pay closer attention, eh.

I drove 30 minutes and got mine, plus the mats, plus the dies for 50% off! I also got the Oliso iron for 69.99!!!

Blog Entries
    :-( my Joanns didn't advertise it
    ceegee

My local store didn't either, so when I got to the store, after driving 30 miles, I was quite upset. Soooo, I called Joann's toll-free # while I was in the store, in front of the manager, and after some haggling and the mention of being fraudulent to the toll-free customer service rep, I was advised that Joanns MUST match online prices in store as long as if it is not mentioned "on-line only." I got my Accu-quilt, all the mats, dies AND the OLSIO iron all at 50 percent off. Just an FYI to all that if the advertise it online, print it out and take it to your local Joanns and get it matched.

My local store didn't either, so when I got to the store, after driving 30 miles, I was quite upset. Soooo, I called Joann's toll-free # while I was in the store, in front of the manager, and after some haggling and the mention of being fraudulent to the toll-free customer service rep, I was advised that Joanns MUST match online prices in store as long as if it is not mentioned "on-line only." I got my Accu-quilt, all the mats, dies AND the OLSIO iron all at 50 percent off. Just an FYI to all that if the advertise it online, print it out and take it to your local Joanns and get it matched.

If you know of Joann's having another sale on the Accuquilt Go Dies PLEAaSE LET ME KNOW! I would like to purchase more strips and at least 2 more rack holders.
    I'm enjoying my Go cutter more time for sewing instead of cutting out fabric!

Thanks!
    Melanie

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast