Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alex Anderson and Edyta Sitar

Blog Entries

Alex Anderson and Edyta Sitar

This is a wonderful show on scrap quilts etc. http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/shows.php/episode/802
    Jeanne

Blog Entries
    thank you for posting! loved watching it....now, i want her books <grin>

I am now an hour past my get-busy time, but between posts here and this video, I consider it time well spent and I sure enjoyed the Quilt Show. So, thank you Jeanne.
    Yooper32 aka: Donna B

Thank you soooo much for sharing. I've always wanted to see Alex and Ricky in action.
    Love 4 stchen

Blog Entries
    I'll watch later (when DH is watching news),but I bought an Edyta Sitar book last fall. Haven't made anything in it, but the houses out of strips look like a good way to use strips. The book was well done and will be used much if I quit logging on here in the AMs!!

Thank you - does anyone know the name of the BEAUTIFUL quilt behind Alex (the one with the stars?)That looks like it just might be a pleasant challenge.

Thank you so much for posting this link. I love the free shows to watch.... I forget to look for them. I can't wait to browse laundrybasketquilts.com.... Ms Sitar's site... thank you again.

I posted back at the beginning of March that 5 of my friends and I got to take a class with Edyta Sitar in Bloomington,IN on March 4th--her Spools quilt. It was super fun--she is just as cute, lively, & fun in person and she brings a TON of her quilts to share! Wow, she is one talented lady!! She has a new book out and another coming out soon. If you ever know that she is in your area, one of her classes would be something to think about. BTW she steers clear of all the big shows.

Quote Originally Posted by coopah View Post
    I'll watch later (when DH is watching news),but I bought an Edyta Sitar book last fall. Haven't made anything in it, but the houses out of strips look like a good way to use strips. The book was well done and will be used much if I quit logging on here in the AMs!!
    I have a couple of her books, too... the ones using the triangle papers. I have yet to make anything, but there are some really pretty, scrappy quilts in there.
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Thanks for sharing this show. Definitely beautiful high quality scrappy quilting.
    Carol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast