Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another "TV" show

A free internet show with wonderful free quilting videos is Quilters TV. http://quilterstv.com/ I can spend hours watching and get absolutely nothing else done!!

I know what you mean. I read Becky's "The Golden Thimble" newsletter every week and today I spent HOURS looking at all of her free BOM sites and downloading patterns. I'm sick so I don't feel guilty. It was so much fun I forgot I had pneumonia. I am on the mend and over the hump. Might even have to go back to work this week. Wonder if I will EVER make even 10% of all of the patterns I have printed and/or downloaded over the years. Sigh. Gerry

Yes, I have quite a stash of patterns downloaded and/or printed. I should live so long to make them all! Did one block today from the Fabshop hop and made it into a candle mat. Turned our pretty good, except I broke a piece on my Pfaff. So have to take it in for repairs. Lucky for me I just bought a new Janome so will be suing it and my daughter's Pfaff. Didn't really want the expense right now though.

oh no, I am adicted to it now. thanks for sharing the site.
    Love it.

i agree after the last discussion on TV shows i found this one and sat and watched it for about a hour!!! very good shows

OH MY!!! It's 3:50 a.m.----and I have to go to work tomorrow. Thank you thank you

I want to thank you for posting this! I paid to get another "famous" TV show and was disappointed with it. But this is really a site where one can learn new things.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    thank you for the site. Penny

Whew, I lucked out - didn't break anything on my Pfaff. It is just out of alignment and the timing is off. Will get it back next week!

Thank you for this link! I have added it to my favs!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast