Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Stonehenge fabric fans out there?

Blog Entries
    i'm working on a quilt of stonehenge fabrics. it's an lqs bom, but i think it's the malibu colorway. i've added other stonehenge fabrics to it to increase it's size. it really is beautiful fabric with a very pleasing hand.
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

I havea fat quarter bundle and then added some yardage (tooooo much lol) what are some of the quilts you made out of Stonehenge fabrics? I was thinking a log cabin?? I'd love suggestions. I've had it 2 years and haven't cut it yet lol

I like the Stonehenge but right now my favorite that I am drooling over is "Sandhill Plum" by Kansas Troubles for Moda. I haven't bought any yet because I'm not buying any fabric right now, just using my stash, but if it goes on sale, I might have to go back on my resolution.

Banned
    WOW! This is some really pretty fabric!

to Val in IN......I have to comment on your waylon jennings song line...i luv it and have been known to say that quite a bit myself

Blog Entries
    I love the looks of the Stonehenge fabric, but I ordered a piece to use for backing, and when it arrived I didn't like the feel of the fabric. I haven't used it yet, I hope the stiffness goes away when it is washed.

Like all of you I love the Stonehenge. I am going to use it in a castle quilt that I'm working on. Did you notice that they also have it in Breast Cancer theme? Haven't found a store who has it yet but saw it in one of the magazines. Whenever I can have a little extra money I try to buy some Stonehenge for whenever I find how to use it best.
    Happy Quilting!

www.thousandsofbolts.com has Stonehenge fabrics for $7.29 a yard, sometimes less when she runs a sale on it.

Shame on you...inspiring such lust in my heart for more material!!!!! I adore Stonehenge and would buy a bolt of every single one of them if I won the lottery (that I have never bought a ticket for). The whole line is yummy and now I want them even more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drool is right. I love the Autumn colorway and I know just where it would work!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast