Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Any Stonehenge fabric fans out there?

Quote Originally Posted by karenpatrick View Post
    I like the Stonehenge but right now my favorite that I am drooling over is "Sandhill Plum" by Kansas Troubles for Moda. I haven't bought any yet because I'm not buying any fabric right now, just using my stash, but if it goes on sale, I might have to go back on my resolution.
    ANY kind of Kansas Troubles is good with me! I have a giant tote FULL of their FQ's that I've been saving (hoarding?) for years. I hate to cut into it!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by QultingaddictUK View Post
    I know I have been using it for a few years now I much prefer it to Batiks as I shop on line and the quality of batiks can vary so much, here is a link to thousandofbolts selection for you to drool over.
    http://www.stonehengefabrics.com/
    Drooling just really isn't a good look for me but I cannot help it! The link you posted is awesome! Thanks!!!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

It's a gorgeous fabric line....this old quilter's just going to drool, drool and drool, but my stash runneth over (literally...) and I do need to save some money for batting. So no Stonehenge for me anytime soon.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4