Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Is anyone else doing the Modern Mystery Quilt?

Quote Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
    Same here. I do plan to do the 1-Day Mystery next Sunday, tho.

One day mystery? Do tell! The last one I made I enjoyed. I'm not going to keep it. It will be a donation quilt when I finally get it quilted... but I did enjoy making it
    I didn't get to make my step one yesterday as I hoped I would. I brought fabrics - a coordinated set of fat quarters - but then decided that I didn't like my colors after all. I also decided that I just don't like using Xmas fabric. I'm going to sell it all. I have literally 3 xerox boxes of it and I never ever use it so it's time it finds a new home.

I am new to the quilt community, but I think I would like to give this a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric View Post
    One day mystery? Do tell! The last one I made I enjoyed. I'm not going to keep it. It will be a donation quilt when I finally get it quilted... but I did enjoy making it
    I didn't get to make my step one yesterday as I hoped I would. I brought fabrics - a coordinated set of fat quarters - but then decided that I didn't like my colors after all. I also decided that I just don't like using Xmas fabric. I'm going to sell it all. I have literally 3 xerox boxes of it and I never ever use it so it's time it finds a new home.
    Here's the link to it. I think it sounds neat -- only 2 yards of fabric! Mt MD just had a baby so I'm going to make a baby quilt & kill 2 birds with one stone!

http://carterquilter.wordpress.com/2...ember-23-2012/
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3