Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Anyone in North Central PA going to Hoovers Tent Sale?

Anyone in North Central PA going to Hoovers Tent Sale?

I checked the board, but didn't see it posted. Every July my Bernina dealer has a tent sale. Fabric as low as $3.99/yd, everything in the shop 20% off. Great prices on machines. Love to go just for the atmosphere...and the ice cream...lol. I have met some board members there in past years. It is always worth the visit for me. Need some neutral fabrics, hope to find some.
    More info here: http://findnsave.centredaily.com/Loc...ewing/11279671

Anyone else going? See u there!
    Last edited by nursie76; 07-27-2012 at 04:31 PM.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams...live the life you have imagined. Thoreau

I'm 2 1/2 hours away... Wish I would have known about it sooner I would have tried to go! But I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. Have fun!!! Please post pics of your haul.

Quote Originally Posted by HilaryK8 View Post
    I'm 2 1/2 hours away... Wish I would have known about it sooner I would have tried to go! But I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow. Have fun!!! Please post pics of your haul.
    Will do! Put it on your calendar for next year. It is always the last Saturday in July.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams...live the life you have imagined. Thoreau

went last year...crazy, but got some great fabric!!

Well, for me, the tent sale was a big success. Found all I needed and more! AND, while I was sorting through all the fabric, my DH (also known as my enabler), went and struck up a deal and purchased me a used embroidery module for my 450 (my travel machine). Now when my 830 LE is on the frame for a while, I can still embroider when the urge or need arises! Oh! And he got a Tutto carrying case for it too! Now when we go up to my sons, I can embroider too while he and dad work on the car or the home improvements that the love to do. What a sweetheart!!!
    Here is a pic of most of my treasures. I got a lot of neutrals that I was needing, and some other material I couldn't resist! The I forgot to include the gallon bottle of Mary Ellen's Best Press, a free brand new spool of Metrosene thread and a free CD of 20 embroidery designs. The blue Tutto case contains the embroidery module and the rack the thread is on was only 3 dollars. Got 2 new spools of Isocord variegated thread and the rest were classroom spools, more than 1/2 full and over 50% off the regular price. I made out like a bandit!
    Thanks for looking.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by nursie76; 07-28-2012 at 04:49 PM.