Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Aurifil Thread Great prices and service Clearance SALE

I'm a happy customer. I put two orders in over the last couple of months and even though the thread comes from Canada, it arrived quickly and the prices are great. I haven't found it cheaper... I love Aurifil thread and now have a good selection of it. I just wanted to post a heads up to anyone interested in it and a link to the website. http://www.tristan.bc.ca/specials.html They carry other thread too.

And here's a link to the main Aurifil page http://www.tristan.bc.ca/cart/home.p...ction=0&page=1

Please refer me if you decide to place an order. I'd get a coupon if you place an order. And I'm sure one quilter would like to help another quilter out:> My name is Candace and my e-mail is candace@elkgroveorchids.net Thanks much!

"Refer a friend and get rewarded for it - Here's how!

If you refer a friend that purchases online for over $50.00 you receive a $5.00 coupon, if they purchase for over $100.00 you receive a $10.00 coupon. Your $5.00 coupon is for online orders over $50.00 or the $10.00 coupon for orders over $75.00. If you save up to $20.00 in valid coupons you can exchange them for a new $20.00 coupon towards a $100.00 online purchase.
    Make sure your referral friend indicates your name and e-mail address in the message box of their invoice."

Great prices, even shipping to US.

There should be a $10 coupon headed your way... I now have enough thread to last as long as my stash ;)

Hey thanks:> I ordered 2 of the April Crashers. I guess there's a limit of 2 per customer. Lots of nice neutrals in the box. My next order will be some of the 40 wt. for quilting tops.

Blog Entries
    I love aurifil thread, thanks

Linda, do you use only the 50 wt. for piecing or use the 40 or 30 for quilting? I'm really eyeing the 40 wt. variegated for quilting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    Linda, do you use only the 50 wt. for piecing or use the 40 or 30 for quilting? I'm really eyeing the 40 wt. variegated for quilting.
    I use the 50 for piecing but I love the 60 for applique...took a class from Nancy Chong for hawaiian and thats would she recommended...it just disappears into the applique...her web site Pacificquilt.com charges only 2.95 for shipping on everything

I couldn't get that site you mention to open?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Candace
    I couldn't get that site you mention to open?
    I'm sorry its www.prqc.com....short for Pacific Rim Quilt Co., that should do it....

Thanks. Neat site. Tristan is quite limited with color selection as I think their clearance pricing is clearing them out:>

Blog Entries
    What great prices for quality thread! Sure beats the prices here for Aurifil.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast