Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Aussie Quilters 50% of Quilting Fabric by the Metre at Spotlight - Ends 28 Dec

Hello all Aussie quilters. I just got back from Spotlight South Melbourne and they have 50% off all quilting fabrics by the metre. Not sure if it's all Spotlight stores or just this one. This sale ends 28 Dec and they seem to have kept it very quiet - hadn't seen it advertised in their catalogues at all. (Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention.)

Noticed that the majority of their quilting fabrics are now at least $12.95/metre :-(

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the heads up butI went to my local spotlight a few days before Christmas and I didn't see anything I liked.
    Lincraft have 30% off everything until 28th and have some nice fabrics.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the information. I haven't seen anything advertised either. I have their latest catologue which has some bargains in it AND I have a $50 gift voucher from my son for Christmas. Might have to go there tomorrow!!!!