Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Batiks in Hobby Lobby

Quote Originally Posted by MadP View Post
    I have quit shopping at connecting threads since someone stole my credit card number from them. Anyone else have that happen since thousands were hacked.
    Unfortunately, credit card numbers can be stolen from just about anywhere these days...

Blog Entries
    I do like Hobby Lobby's fabric , but it is more limited than "the other store" as far as selecion. I have found some bargains thoiugh and usually like their holiday cottons . Some of my favorite neutrals are from their stuff and I also like the Brother Sister Designs. Every once in a while I find really niceAlexander Henry or other big name fabric maufacturers that reasonablly priced too.

Blog Entries
    I have heard so much about Hobby Lobby & I sure wished that we had one close to where I live!! I bet their Batik's are gorgeous!!
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

If you have a smartphone, you can also download the Hobby Lobby app and there is ALWAYS a 40% off coupon, good any and every day of the week.

Blog Entries
    I agree I print out the coupon at home, I print 2 & take my grand daughter with me, she goes to 1 check out & I go to the other, never had a problem.

[COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOI worked for hobby lobby for four years. I made no money the first year. R]love their fabrics. I will print off many copies of the coupons and pass them out to others. That's one way I pay it forward.
    Indiana Diana

Well that did not print in color. Will not do that again. Sorry that it is a hard read.
    Indiana Diana

I have the app for my iphone plus receive their weekly ad by email. all I have to do is how them the coupon on my phone screen and receive the discount. No printing or anything else.
    Grandmeto6 aka Judy

I need to find a hobby lobby.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grandme26 View Post
    I have the app for my iphone plus receive their weekly ad by email. all I have to do is how them the coupon on my phone screen and receive the discount. No printing or anything else.
    Me too. Plus its handy to have the coupon ready for the stores that accept other stores coupons - just show them your coupons on your iphone. I love all the coupon apps! Now I feel the need to check out Hobby Lobby's batiks, even though I need to finish destashing the material I know I'll never use. Oh well - I know I'm not destashing my batiks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast