Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Batiks in Hobby Lobby

Batiks in Hobby Lobby

I was in a Hobby Lobby today and They are now carrying batiks at $12.99/yd. I think that is the going price in LQS. The selection is not too bad and the quality is good. With a 40% off coupon that is a good price. I like HL fabric but I wish they would change the variety more often.

I noticed this too. I thought maybe I just hadn't noticed them before... I didn't have time to really look at them, but I will next time.

Dina

Blog Entries
    I like Hobby Lobby too. The tend to carry older lines of fabric that disappear from LQS quickly. Their personal line which is Brother Sister Studio Designs is usually good quality. I agree that their inventory doesn't change up very often. You are right if you use a 40% off coupon the batiks are more affordable (just like that other fabric store in town!). The only real issue I have with them is that they will only take their own coupons and we only get 1 HL coupon every other week in our local newspaper.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    I like Hobby Lobby too. The tend to carry older lines of fabric that disappear from LQS quickly. Their personal line which is Brother Sister Studio Designs is usually good quality. I agree that their inventory doesn't change up very often. You are right if you use a 40% off coupon the batiks are more affordable (just like that other fabric store in town!). The only real issue I have with them is that they will only take their own coupons and we only get 1 HL coupon every other week in our local newspaper.
    You can go to hobbylobby.com and print off their weekly coupon. You can print as many as you want but you can only use one per transaction.

They're cheaper at connectingthreads.com
    MK
    marykayhopkins123.blogspot.ca

I have quit shopping at connecting threads since someone stole my credit card number from them. Anyone else have that happen since thousands were hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    Go ONLINE and print the 40% off coupon, they have it every week ... who needs the newspaper??
    Last edited by TexasGurl; 02-26-2013 at 07:52 AM.

I think I'll have to go check this out. In humble opinion, I think Hobby Lobby's fabric is much nicer and a few dollars less than JoAnn's.

I go on line and copy a coupon before I shop if I can't find my paper.

I noticed our HL here has had it for about two weeks now. Yes, good quality fabric, but did not have time to check out the price.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast